What makes Plural different?
A brief overview of Plural's differentiation.
Plural was built to make deploying and managing applications on Kubernetes as easy as possible. A few things set us apart:
- Plural is self-hosted. You retain full control over your deployments in your cloud.
- We're open-source. We were built as an open-source solution from day 1, and allow for full transparency of what our software is doing.
- Bring your own cloud. We support deploying on all major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Bring your own clusters or provision from scratch. When deploying your own software, we make it easy to adopt your existing clusters and spin up any new ones that you need.
- We perform automated testing and upgrades of the open-source application in our marketplace, including all dependency management. Set your preferred upgrade channels and we'll do the hard work for you.
- We're entirely portable. Plural is built on common open-source tools, so if you don't like us, you can always eject your application from Plural and use it as you please.
- We provide out-of-the-box Day 2 operational workflows. Monitor, manage, and scale your configuration with ease to meet changing demands of your business.