Delete an Application
How to uninstall your Plural applications.
To uninstall applications run the following command in the CLI or Cloud Shell:
plural destroy <app-name>
- Destroy all Terraform resources
- Bring down application in your cloud
- Empty the Kubernetes namespace associated with your application
This will not:
- Remove application builds from your local Plural Git repository
- Remove application configuration values from
context.yaml(you are prompted on whether to do this during the destroy process)
We don't remove certain information as it contains required configuration for spinning up the same instance again. If we removed that information, you would be unable to restore an application after destroying it.